Since we don’t like hidden costs, and don’t see why you should either, we’ve listed our basic prices – however, we often find potential clients over estimate the time it will take to get their photos and so therefore also over estimate their costs.
We usually find it’s best for us to give you a personalised quote and are happy to provide you with a full breakdown of our rates that will clearly explain the options that best suit your exact needs.
Before we can give you an accurate quote there’s some specific information we need from you.
- What roughly is the size of the area you want us to photograph
- What exactly do you want us to photograph if still images required
- Where is the shoot is taking place – just a rough address (or addresses) is fine so we know if there are any travel costs we need to quote for
- Will the shoot involve multiple sites – if so, roughly how many
- Will the job require more than one visit – if so roughly how many and over what time scale
It would also be helpful if you could tell us …
- What your tour needs to communicate, what your still images need to communicate if required.
- If you have a clear idea of how the photos should look – if you’ve got any examples to share with us that would be great
- If you’ll you be passing your photos onto a third party who are working on your behalf
- If you are you working on behalf of a third party
- What our deadline is for getting the job done for you
- If you have a set budget for the project
If you’re unsure about any of this, please do ask?